Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #2561
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Guild Wars, Guild Wars, and more Guild Wars. Can't have enough. I'm playing it 10 hours a day. No other game installed at all. This is the "awesome" word itself. I <3 it.

  2. #2562
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (And who said he doesn't like MMO-s?) same here, though only 3 hours in weekdays(at weekend: a lil study and GW whole day)

  3. #2563
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haven't been playing much, but when I do it's Halo 2.

    I've been reading more now.

  4. #2564
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now i understand it! Guild Wars is made by the same folks who did Lineage II! Hmm... a nice game to play... too sad i don't have neither connection nor hardware to play it, shame on me.

  5. #2565
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    New Zelda: Twilight Princess trailer out for those interested.

    Mostly been playing GGX2 Reload with OCB or Raij recently. Im enjoying my time as normal Slayer, thanks to his shifty disappearing ways.

  6. #2566
    Inactive Member kei-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool a new Zelda trailer I may have seen it already though.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ May 18, 2005 02:50 PM: Message edited by: kei-kun ]</font>

  7. #2567
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oaky, I give you a lil tip Kei.
    Cool a new Zelda trailer I may have seen it already though.
    Cool. A new zelda trailer!! I may have seen it already though.
    So almost perfect sentence ^__^ and yeah, still guild wars for me ^^

  8. #2568
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Currently playing ?Punctuation is my friend?

  9. #2569
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Two exclaimation marks together like that is bad grammar.

  10. #2570
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought Rez today. Revived a bit of love for the old Sega.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •